hPCA's Annual Conference 2024
HPCA's Annual Conference – face to face, two day conference is taking place at the Conference Aston, Birmingham
The event is designed to be educational and informative, and will be packed full of interactive workshops.
This year we are shining a light on the superstars delivering projects, change and transformation within the NHS. This is no ordinary conference, you will receive a certificate for attendance, a valuable edition to your CPD record.
We have an exciting lineup of motivational speakers, engaging case studies and networking opportunities planned for the conference. It promises to be an enriching experience for all participants, and we would love to have you join us.
SAVE THE DATE: 9th - 10th October | Birmingham - The Conference Aston
Join the HPCA 2024 Annual Conference Planning Committee and become an integral part of creating an exceptional experience for all attendees!
Why Join Our Committee?
- Influence the Agenda: Contribute to shaping the future of healthcare project and change management by deciding the topics for workshops and webinars at the conference.
- Expand Your Network: Connect with industry leaders, healthcare professionals, researchers, and peers while sourcing case studies and presenters.
- Learn & Grow: Enhance your knowledge by engaging with cutting-edge content and watching presentations to select the best for the conference.
Speak at our Conference
- Are you engaged in NHS project and change initiatives?
- Have you spearheaded a project that has positively influenced patient care?
- We invite you to share your experiences and insights by joining us as a speaker at a session during the HPCA conference.
- Take a look at the Speaker Brief & Contact us if you would like to showcase your work.
1. Topic Selection: Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine the most relevant and exciting topics for workshops and webinars.
2. Presenter Recruitment: Identify and engage dynamic speakers, presenters, and case study contributors from across the healthcare industry.
3. Content Curation: Dive deep into the latest research and innovations, evaluate presentations, and help select finalists for the big day.
- Networking: Build connections with professionals in healthcare project and change management.
- Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of healthcare project and change topics.
- Leadership: Shape the direction of the conference.
- Recognition: Get acknowledged for your contributions (if you are able to facilitate at the event you get a FREE ticket).
- Impact: Influence the field of healthcare project and change management.
- Please click on the "Your Role as a Committee Member" button.
Upcoming HPCA Conference Committee Meetings
12:00 - 12:45
12:00 - 12:45
12:00 - 12:45