There has never been a better time to enrol onto an apprenticeship! Regardless of grade or role, there should not be a time in your career when you aren’t considering an apprenticeship pathway.
The six apprenticeship programmes launched through the HPCA are a great way to build project and change management capability for the long term.
They are a sustainable way to invest in your workforce, retain and retrain, and have a wide and diverse appeal.
The six apprenticeship programmes are delivered with the emphasis on work-placed learning – meaning benefits can be gained immediately. When blended with other education & training resources these apprenticeship programmes offer high benefit.
How it works
By working in partnership with your organisation you will:
- Be given structured apprenticeship support and guidance to ensure successful engagement and implementation
- Delivered at a pace that works for you and your organisational development priorities
Apprenticeships at a glance:
The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA), in partnership with Saïd Business School, have developed a programme for new and existing Senior Responsible Owners (SROs) to help them understand the formal, practical, and personal elements of the role.
The Change Management Institute are committed to the creation, evolution and promotion of professional standards for change management.
No matter where you are in your change career path, the Change Management Institute’s three different levels of Accreditation will ensure a relevant assessment of your capabilities.
The levels are: Foundation, Specialist, and Master.
HPCA have negotiated corporate partner membership of the Association for Project Management (APM) for the entire NHS, meaning any NHS employee can benefit from their online resources, including access to events and webinars, specific interest groups, methodologies and more.
Useful Apprenticeship Links
- HASO – the Apprenticeship Implementation Toolkit
- Health Education England Relationship Managers – Meet the Team
- What is an apprenticeship and what does it involve?
- Achieving the benefits of apprenticeships
- Conversations with your Board about Apprenticeships
- How can apprenticeships benefit your organisation?
- Funding and levy information